Performance Health Surgery Center remains committed to your safety and your care!
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). We are doing everything we can to be consistent with the CDC and public health recommendations and continue to provide you with the highest quality service you have come to expect from us.
Effective May 4, 2020, Performance Health Surgery Center may resume all elective surgery.
Will we continue with our efforts to limiting exposure to our patients, visitors and staff. Every patient will be contacted the day prior to surgery and asked specific screening questions. If you answer yes to any of the screening questions, your surgery may be postponed.
Performance Health Surgery Center has implemented, and continues to practice, the following measures to keep our patients, visitors and employees safe:
• Continued diligence for screening: This includes, not only patients, but our housekeeping staff, vendors, suppliers, physicians and employees.
• Continued diligence for disinfecting surfaces in the waiting and registration areas, clinical practice areas, break rooms, rest rooms and the operating room.
• Practicing social distancing: In waiting area and within the Center itself.
• Visitors will not be permitted to stay within the facility at this time. As soon as social distancing guidelines are lifted, we will resume the ability for visitors to remain within the facility. One parent or guardian will be permitted per minor child patient.
• Daily temperature recording of all patients, housekeeping staff, vendors, suppliers, physicians and employees.
We are asking visitors who are sick to not enter the facility. This includes visitors with:
• Cough, runny nose, or other symptoms due to allergies
• Cold or flu-like symptoms
• Any other “cold” symptom
Performance Health Surgery Center remains committed to doing the right thing! We’ll stay on top of the latest information and relay any service-related updates to you.
It is important for all of us to stay on top of the latest information coming from state and federal experts and we encourage you to monitor the CDC for the latest Coronavirus updates.
Most importantly, we want you and your families to be safe and stay healthy.
Last updated on May 5, 2020.